Tuesday 27 October 2015

Get the Look: Red Carpet Kendall Jenner #1

Hi, so I was online shopping on ASOS and I came across the brand Jaded London and I absolutely love all of the clothes in the brand. When I was looking on the website I came across a dress that I thought I had seen before so I went onto the web to look for it and I came across Kendall Jenner wearing a dress that was almost identical besides the colour.
Kendall's dress is a green high neck dress covered in crystals with an open side tied together with ribbon. It is custom designed gown created by Calvin Klein and is absolutely gorgeous!
This is probably why I was so shocked when I saw this dress that was so similar to Kendall's one of a kind masterpiece.


The key similarities between the dresses are the shape, the high neck and the ties at the side of the dress. Even though the ASOS dress isn't covered in crystals I think it still gives off very similar looks which is perfect for prom or a wedding.

As you can see this dress looks majorly similar to Kendall's Met Gala Dress.
The brand for the dress is Jaded London which you can find on  Asos for £85. Even though it is a bit more money then you may be used to it is obviously cheaper than Kendall's one of a kind dress.

The link for the dress can be found here: Jaded London Dress

Leave a comment and tell me what other budget get the look posts you want to see next. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment